PARAGON CERAMIC INDUSTRIES LIMITED
Paragon Ceramic Industries Limited (PCIL) was registered on 12 June 2008 in Bangladesh, with commercial production end of 2010. PCIL Factory is located in Mirzapur, Gazipur Area, about SO km from the Capital Dhaka City, where all the infrastructural facilities are available. Total Investment in the Company is over US$ 16.00 Million.
PCIL is the manufacturer and exporter of High Definition Porcelain Tableware from Bangladesh, equipped with the most modern state-of-the- art and latest machinery from SKK, TAKASAGO -Japan, TCK-Taiwan, Modena, COTO-China, having about 1,600 highly skilled and motivated employees.
Machineries and Kilns at Paragon
- 13 Ball Mills.
- 13 Double Head Rollers.
- 2 Auto Cup making Machine
- 1 Biscuit Kiln-16MT/ Day (900°C)
- 1 Glost Kiln-12MT/ Day (1325°C)
- 3 Shuttle Kilns-3MT/Day (1200° to 1400°C)
- 2 Decoration Kilns—(850° to 1220°C)
- 3 Decal Printing Machines. 1 Packaging Plant.
- 2 High Pressure Casting Machine (3Heads)
is equipped with the top-of- the-line Testing and Quality Control Laboratory facilities, own captive gas-based Power generation capacity, own water supply through Deep Tube well, and medical and sanitary facilities. PCIL is one of the MOST ENVIRONMENT-FRIENDLY Tableware Plant in the Region. The Factory is set up on about 10 Acres of land and has a total covered area of more than 20,000 sqm.
Some of the Environmental control points are as follows.
Utilities at Paragon Ceramic
- State-of-the-art Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP).
- High efficiency production Machineries to reduce overall Energy usage.
- Combined use of heat & power generation to reduce gas consumption.
- Use of Solar Energy for up to 5 KW (Proposed).
- Raw Materials used without Lead, Cadmium and Barium.
- Conserve rainwater and use inside the Factory.
Tableware Production Capacity:
- 1.75 MW own Power Generation (2 Gas Based and 1 Diesel Based).
- 240 Meters of Busbar Power Distribution.
- 2600 Liters/Minute Water usage capacity from Deep Tubewell.
- Heat Recovery from GK and used in Dryers at the Plant to dry Green wares.
- 17,500 cubic meter Gas used daily to run Biscuit, Glost, Decor Kilns and Generators.
About 65,000 Pieces of world class Porcelain tableware is produced at PCL per day, which is about 22.00 Million Pcs production per year, combining body formulation, forming, glazing, firing, decal printing, decoration and packaging.
PCIL can make 4 Bodies:
- Universal Porcelain - which is normal White Porcelain
- Pearl Collection - which is the Super White Porcelain
- Alumax - which is Alumina Porcelain with about 30% AL203.
- Ivory Silk - which is Fine China in Cream color.
The Company is capable of producing Mix n Match
, which is any Colored Body and/or Colored Glaze, if the requirement is significant by the Customers.
Decal Plant and Design:
PCIL is presently producing about 90,000 sheets per month, starting from single color upto 16 Colors including Gold/Platinum, both On-glaze and In-glaze, and completely Lead, Cadmium and Barium Free.
Paragon Ceramic is producing about assorted 160,000 Pieces White and/or Brown Cartons per month, with additional capability to supply 4 Color Printed Cartons.